What truly separates outstanding salespeople from average performers? They focus on the quality of their efforts, instead of working countless hours, doing busy activities, and getting mediocre results. During this workshop, you’ll learn proven strategies to pre-plan your sales calls, develop a laser focus to dig deep, high and wide in your sales territory. You’ll also learn how to gain access to decision-makers, qualify who is serious about doing business with you, and how to proactively manage your accounts and customers’ expectations. You’ll walk away with practical information on how to close more sales with less effort.
Actions We Help You Develop
1. The Dos and Don’ts to Managing Your Sales Territory
- Learn the “Four P’s” to planning your sales success.
- Leverage the latest resources and trends to gain greater productivity.
2. Keeping your Pipeline Full of Opportunities
- Three tactics to get your days booked with appointments.
- Ask the right questions to qualify the best opportunities.
- How to cross-sell and up-sell so you no longer leave money on the table.
3. How to Better Manage Your Customers from Managing You
- Shorten your sales cycle andclose more business with less effort.
- Minimize putting out fires that can eat up valuable selling time.
- Stay motivated, upbeat, and focused when you encounter time-robbers.