The Workshop’s Challenge
The power to persuade is not in what you say – it’s in what you ask. How do you ignite powerful emotions to motivate customers to do business with you? Sure, you can have a great solution, but if your customer isn’t engaged, what’s the chance of you securing the business? Not good!
Actions We Help You Develop
- Learning to ask power-probing questions that build trust and empower your customers to divulge privy buying information.
- Allowing customers to reveal what they value and expose their hidden motivations.
- Putting you in “sync” with your customers.
- Taking you from small-talk to in-depth sales conversations in record time.
- Building instant rapport with tight-lipped prospects.
- Giving you clear insight into the decision-making process.
- Gaining access with hard-to-reach C-level executives.
- Eliminating stalls that can derail the sale.
- Creating a sense of urgency with vacillating prospects.
- Enhancing your value and credibility because you make customers think.
- Increasing your closure rate and sell at higher margins.
- Putting to rest any competitive threats.