Questions That Sell
Objectives and Learning Outcomes
- Ask power-probing questions that build genuine trust — empowering valued customers to divulge privy buying information
- Uncover core motivations that customers unknowingly hide and don’t share
- Present with conviction and confidence by determining the customer’s real needs
- Build rapport with guarded customers
- Manage time and resources wisely by qualifying the most-profitable sales opportunities
- Decipher the decision-making process in order to shorten the customer’s buying cycle
- Minimize price vs. value conflicts that can negatively influence sales margins
- Differentiate products and services in order to prevail in a commoditized market
- Eradicate sales objections and put-offs
- Encourage customers to be more receptive to new ideas and long‑term change by stretching their comfort zone
The Sales Bridge Model
“Questions That Sell” follows our Sales Bridge: Discovery Module
The Sales Bridge Model allows us to develop a truly customized training solution for any organization through listening to a sales leader’s concerns, diagnosing strengths, and discovering weaknesses. It divides the sales process into six steps creating a “roadmap” to precisely navigate and address an organization’s sales and management challenges.
- On-Site: Instructor-led live presentations conducted in-person and on‑site (or at a specified location.)
- Web Seminar: Instructor‑led live Internet meeting provided in a fast‑paced highly‑charged format.
This program is inspired by the top‑rated book by Paul Cherry
The workshop’s curriculum corresponds to concepts introduced in Questions That Sell, the 2nd edition, bestselling book published by the American Management Association (AMACOM).