Prospecting is still the most powerful strategy for business success. But new prospects today are more cautious, savvier, and price-sensitive. With so many choices, many times customers will take their time before they are ready to buy. They’ve heard countless pitches on saving time and money, lessening headaches, and being more productive. To get through to new prospects a successful sales professional needs to develop a persuasive and powerful value proposition strategy.
Actions We Help You Develop
- Creating new business, targeting lucrative markets, selling at higher margins and outpacing competitors.
- Differentiating yourself from the hordes of competitors spewing similar pitches
- Creating powerful value propositions that get prospects to say “tell me more.”
- Managing price objections and think-it-overs.
- Overcoming call-reluctance.
- Securing quality appointments.
- Crafting customer emails that get responses.
- Creating powerful voicemail messages that prompt callbacks.
- Building instant rapport with gatekeepers.
- Gaining access to the right people.
- Uncovering hard-to-find contacts.
- Keeping your pipeline filled with qualified leads.
- Instilling instant credibility and trust.