Questions That Get Results
Innovative Ideas Managers Can Use to Improve Their Team’s Performance
Questions That Get Results is published by John Wiley & Sons — Wiley’s Professional Trade business serves professionals and consumers alike, producing books, subscription content, and information services, in all media, in targeted categories.
Itís a crime to witness great potential in an employee who is stuck in the status quo — if only you could figure out what makes this person tick.
Perhaps you’ve asked, “What motivates you?” Only to get a lame response or an I donít know.
Thatís why to be a great manager you need to ask great questions — questions that cut through the fluff and superficial answers. You must ask questions that probe and dig deep until the real issues are uncovered — questions that empower, motivate and inspire others to act.
Unleash your team’s true potential
Discover innovative ideas as leadership experts Paul Cherry and Patrick Connor share with you, how to:
- Get others to embrace your ideas.
- Confront the tough problems before they fester.
- Foster an environment that embraces accountability.
- Get everyone to develop a customer-focused mind-set.
- Empower your team to proactively take ownership of their jobs.
- Motivate your people to embrace change.
- Coach your employees to strengthen their resolve and commit to action.
- Sustain a high-performing culture that produces bottom-line results.
- Replicate more top producers.