New Book – Arriving in Early 2018!
ASK PAUL: Real-World Advice for the Sales Professional — an advice column for professionals in business and corporate selling. In ASK PAUL, author Paul Cherry compiles the most common questions salespeople ask him regarding customer relationships and how to close more sales — and then provides his expert advice. Each chapter examines a different selling scenario and offers valuable solutions.
Personal Relationships vs. Sales Relationships
When you think about it, love and sales have a lot in common:
- Good relationships.
- Bad relationships.
- Relationships that might have been.
- Sometimes there’s “chemistry” — while sometimes you have to work at it.
As a sales trainer and coach, Paul Cherry, of course, does not claim to be an expert on affairs of the heart. But his top-level sales training experience allows him to offer expert advice when it comes to business-to-business selling. And though the book is written in a light-hearted fashion, ASK PAUL takes a serious approach to helping salespeople ( those new to sales, and seasoned pros ) with the challenges that affect their sales relationships.
For Salespeople in Different Industries
Paul Cherry has met thousands of salespeople over the years, selling everything from microchips to farm equipment. While different industries face unique selling issues, ASK PAUL focuses on challenges that “ring true” for everyone with stories dealing with:
- Customers who cannot make up their minds.
- Salespeople struggling to get customers excited about their products.
- Gatekeepers who think their job is to run you “out of town.”
- Decision-makers who don’t really make decisions.
- And many other scenarios and common obstacles.